You'll regret when you hit the PAUSE of mine :D

Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Latest Booster

My Climb
MYLEY CYRUS












I can almost see it
That dream I dreamin' but
There's a voice inside my head saying
You'll never reach it
Every step I taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shakin'
BUT I
Gotta keep tryin
Gotta keep my head held high


*************************************
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Aint about how fast I get there
Aint abouot whats waitin' on the other side
IT's THE CLIMB~~~.....
*************************************


The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down but
NO,I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are those moments that
I'm goinna remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
AND I.....
I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on........
CAUSE

repeat x2
**************************
star section that i marked
**************************

Keep on moving
Keep climbing
Keep the faith baby
It's all about
It's all about
The climb
Keep the faith
Keep your faith
Studio Version :) Miley Cyrus (a.k.a Hannah Montana) - The Climb * i do not own anything except this post * *i do not own this song, own these lyrics, or own this picture.kiki..><

No comments:

Post a Comment