You'll regret when you hit the PAUSE of mine :D

Saturday, July 4, 2009

day that brings me closer to HINI

OMG....



I don know what kinda feel that i having now...i really don know ...the feeling is just like ...came in a sudden...SHIT!!!...OH GOD...i don wanna Dxx ..i m scare...my tounge,my head,my...i m just not feeling well...



OKOK



~i mention 1st ...if there is any going bad...pls...pls...come visit me...i need supports..haha...

i have to drink more water now...i feel sick!!!(fever)



it's all about today, that y i called it ...the day that brings me closer to the HINI..

i went shopping wit my sister, so many ppl..aiyo...lunch time...u know la...WTF!!!



~sigh~



frens said not to go here not to go there.yet i love to go

no clubbing la...no drinking la...no shopping la...no meeting la... sort of nonsense

ACT, this is true ..haha....



BUT



! not 4 me !



Humans need more than air ,food ,water.To b truly happy ,we have to satisfy our spiritual need.=)




SO!



Just do wat u wanna do !!! ASS HOLE! i m not fxxking som1, i m just expressing my feelings...hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment