You'll regret when you hit the PAUSE of mine :D

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tak boleh tahan


I tak boleh tahan lo...i need to release it to feel better lo...!!!
Sigh~~~
There is an issue with me.
Grhhh...
I wanted to save it lo...but now? terbalik ...GOSH...=="
Use more than i expected...
walaoA...convenient converted to b ur luxurious...
Nvrmd...
As long as u know wat u did is right...
nice~~
And i know i cant count that much....
It's is priceless...everything is priceless among us...
i know i know...but ..
i cant afford 4 all ...
OK??...

okok....okok..okok...
1,2,3,4....
work it harder,make it better...
hour work is never over
Now that don't kill me
Can only make me stronger..
OH yeah!...
sigh...
tiring ...lazy to talk about tat...
hope to get a better tmrw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment