You'll regret when you hit the PAUSE of mine :D

Sunday, March 28, 2010

BOTAK?

Er.........
Basically ...
Y should i do this ?
I,me, myself have no idea as well.
It's a kinda feeling of doing such thing.
Perhaps,it's kinda fun? it's kinda fresh? nah~ 4 those who had seen b4 ,it's not so fresh.
Alright, i think it's time 4 me to change my HEAD style. :)
Just simply do it wil do .
Wat 4 consider so long.
It's better 4 me to have a botak HEAD style.

Erm....
So when m i going to do this?
I think i m gonna do this right after my trial.
Right after tat i m gonna dye some colour on those shorty hairrrrrry..
Don trust me ,i m just kidding :)

Okay~
Who wanna follow and look at the priceless moment ?
Look at the shaver ... 3,2,1 on my head......VRetttzzzzzzz......
Finally laugh at me , n say .. BOTAK !

P/S: Considering. Don u ever think i m gonna do it,until u see i m botak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment