You'll regret when you hit the PAUSE of mine :D

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kinda unwelL


All day staring at the ceilling making friends with shadows on my wall.
All night hearing voices telling me that i should get some sleep.
Because tmrw might b good 4 something.
Hold ON.

Feeling like i m headed for a breakdown
AND I DON KNOW WHY!

I'm not crazy i m just a little unwell
I know
right now u can't tel.
But stay a while maybe then u will seee the different side of me.
I'm not frust i m just a little impaired

I know
right now u don care
But soon enough u gonna think of me
And how i used to b.

I talking to myself in public
and i know they have all been talking about me
and i can hear them whisper.

and it makes me think there's something wrong wit me .
yes tat's it.
SOmehow ,i did something wrong
Out of all the hours thinking
Somehow,:) i have lost my mind

Pretty soon,they will come to get me .I think yes!.they taking me away.

How i used to b,i m just a little unwell.

-.-

I think i have already lost u .I think u already gone.
I think i m finally scared now.I think u r alreay leaving.
BUT

If u r gone.baby u need to come home.



No comments:

Post a Comment